Thursday, March 6, 2008

New youth leaders

It is finally beginning to resonate in me how short of a time we have left before we move to southern Germany. We met with our youth leaders tonight and did some planning for our last retreat with the teens here. It was tough to begin to think about leaving this group that has come to be a part of our lives for the past six years.

On the other hand, it is exciting to see what God has done through a number of those that have gone through our program. As a matter of fact, the guy that will take over after me was a teen in my first bible study here. It's exciting to see what God is doing in him.

I am determined to make the most of the time I have left in pouring myself into both the leaders and the teens God has given us to serve. Tonight we talked about potential new leaders, and how to bring them into the team. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment